• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

New Podcast "All Aboard" The Disneyland Railroad

Forums > Carthay Lounge > New Podcast "All Aboard" The Disneyland Railroad

Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Jungle Cruiser, Space Mountaineer & Princess Paige "Aboard" The Disneyland Railroad each week to discuss their love for Disneyland attractions. New episodes every Saturday :-) Available on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/all-aboard-podcast/id980836567 Facebook - https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=445992705470901&ref=bookmark Twitter - https://mobile.twitter.com/AllAboard1955/status/584053939064082432 Instagram - https://instagram.com/allaboard1955/#link_profile
Disneyland Lover
Awsome! Cool! Awsome! Cool!
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
If you like what you hear and want to be a guest on the show, you can email me. Junglecruiser@disneylandinsideout.com. :-)
Yo ho Joe- aka Conductor Joe
Great show!!
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Thank you again for being our guest, Yo Ho Joe. :-)
grandmadizny
Loved the show! I've shared it with my family and friends. I have another cloding for you. You know how the original Mouseketeers sang their "Now it's time to say good bye to all our company...", how about the 3 of you sing that song together OR find the song to play it! You have a wonderful program. Thanks again.
Dzny Collector
And the song was a great ending this week grandmadizny and jungle cruiser! We all were singing along at the end!
Pirate
I would like to hear that grandmadizny
Disney77
Once again your show was Fantasmic.. I went to your web site click on the Amazon button to look at the mugs and hidden mickeys book but it took me to the home page is there a more direct link I didn't know were to go from there thanks
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Thank you Disney77, I sent you an email. :-)
Disney77
thanks
Pirateering 101
I love the show and listen to it constantly.
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Thank you Pirateering 101, we appreciate it. :-)
Pirateering 101
I saw you gave me a shout out and I appreciate it, during the show you also mentioned that you where going to possibly make videos so people could put faces to you're voices. I am following you on Instagram and you guys posted a picture princess page and space mountaineer so if any one at least wants to put faces to there voices all they have to do is follow allaboard1955 on Instagram.
Pirateering 101
Sorry about the run on sentences.
Ryan Punn
I set my alarm early for Saturday mornings just so I can listen to it as soon as its released hahaha and it's also totally amazing because I'm on it occasionally
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Haha that's awesome Ryan, remember next episode you'll be on, is Churros and World of Color. :-)
Ryan Punn
I have all my notes ready :)
Disney-man10
this is ejbarron from instagram had to get this app Thanx.... have a trip to Disney planned on sat June 20th to celebrate my graduation and a 2 year anniversary gonna keep an eye out for the hidden Mickey spots and the Death certificate sounds cool and interesting
grandmadizny
Welcome Disney-man10. I hope you'll enjoy this app as much as I have over the years. Explore the home page to really get the most from this app. Have a great trip and happy anniversary!
Disney-man10
Thank you grandmadizny much appreciated
Dzny Collector
I just realized that I can listen to the podcast on my Apple TV! There is an icon for podcasts and now I'm listening to the haunted mansion while at home!
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Disney-man10 & Dzny Collector that's awesome :-)
Pirate
this is an awesome podcast iv3 herd a few. this is my favorite
grandmadizny
Another great show! I am enjoying your new features. Keep up the terrific job the 3 of you are doing.
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Thank your for the continued support, Pirate and Grandmadizny :-)
Pirate
You guys make it easy to do so
Dzny Collector
The Snow White episode (I think it's that one) talked a lot about sounds in the park I got to thinking how much all the different sounds everywhere add to the experience. From the tapping (morse code?) of walts opening day speech to the sounds of adventure land. The sounds of the park would be another good show topic
Diane - DIO
We talked a lot about sounds around the park in episode 14: Remember... Dreams Come True Fireworks Spectacular. Great idea for another topic!
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
I love that idea as well, it'll be a future episode for sure :-)
Robert Scheetz Jr
I'm just catching up but love this podcast
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Sweet, thank you Robert :-)
Robert Scheetz Jr
I just wish it was longer
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
Our 60th anniversary episode is over an hour. :-)
Robert Scheetz Jr
I know and that's my fave so far. Don't get me wrong I love the podcast, I'm just being greedy and want more
Pirate
the 60th episode was a great one. I'm sure that one could have been longer if they allowed it. lol
Dzny Collector
I enjoyed the star tours episode. Lots of information I never knew.
grandmadizny
Dzny Collector I enjoyed the episode you were on. You must have an amazing home! Loved all of the ideas each of you gave on that episode. Inspiring.
Dzny Collector
Thank you grandmadizny! I realized after the show all the topics I didn't cover, big figs, classic tin toys, buttons (usually free for special events or at city hall), limited edition clothing, lamps, there is so much. I should have mentioned to collect what you enjoy, value is secondary. It's all fun and I enjoy hearing about others collections a lot.
grandmadizny
I just heard your Grizzly Run episode. Another great podcast! You never disappoint me. I do have an idea for the outro. After seeing Paint The Night Parade, how about a bit of the chorus "When will I see you again?". I'm glad to hear you are feeling better Jungle Cruiser.
grandmadizny
I wanted to share my favorite time on Grizzly Run. My husband & I took our daughter there for her graduation. Her boyfriend and his family also went. My husband , myself, my daughter, & her boyfriend decided to go on Grizzly Run. As we were heading over there it began to rain. Since it was in the evening a lot of people just went home or back to their hotels. We decided that since we were getting wet anyway we'd still go. We were the only ones on that ride and we went on it continuously for over a half hour. We had such a great time.
Pirate
good idea with the outro. Maybe at the end of that have a slight pause then cut to the woman at the end of haunted mansion when she says hurry back don't forget your death certificate
grandmadizny
That sounds fun Pirate.
Pirate
Lol we make a good team
"E" Ticket
Finally got time to listen you cast... Great info and got us totally stoked for our visit! Keep up the terrific work!!!
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
First of all, I love the Name "E" Ticket and thank you, I hope your upcoming trip is amazing :-)
"E" Ticket
:)
C.Holman8
Can't wait for the episode on Disneyland food! There's shop much to talk about and so much to eat!! Haha
Yo ho Joe- aka Conductor Joe
Listened to the latest episode on an empty stomach, big mistake! Another great one guys.
Pirate
I'm always hungry for Disney food. I need to get back there soon
Vinny+Sandy=Lucas
Love the show guys, thanks for putting it together. But uh....um....you guys say "for sure" an awful lot.
Vinny+Sandy=Lucas
A lot. Lol
miss_wreck_it
I love this podcast and listen to it while I'm doing the dishes. If you want to head to haunted mansion, I would love come on, but if you have someone else planed thats ok!
Alice Underground
Thanks for letting us be a part of your show, always an incredibly experience to be a guest! It's become our families tradition to listen every Saturday, WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
Jungle Cruiser - DIO
miss_wreck_it we did do Haunted Mansion but you can be a guest anytime to discuss something else :-) Alice Underground, thank you for being a loyal listener and a great guest :-)
grandmadizny
The episode on The Disneyland Hotel brought back lots of memories. I remember The Disneyland Hotel of yesteryear. The pedal boats on the pond. The Monorail Cafe. The Dancing Waters show. When you go inside the hotel there is a wall with memorabilia in a glass case. it is just around the corner from the Fantasia Store. Fun to see. There are also Hidden Mickey all around. And it is a great place to go and see characters in their libbt.
grandmadizny
lobby.
Alice Underground
With all the cool stuff for the 50th I can't wait to see what Disney does for the 100th! Will have to save save save so we can spend a month there...at the Disneyland Hotel of course ??
Nat's DaD
My first goal grandmadiZny is making it to the 100th. Lol
grandmadizny
http://findingmickey.squarespace.com/hidden-mickeys-disneyland/ Here is a link for the Hidden Mickey's for the 50th Jungle Cruiser. I heard Hyperspace Mountaineer ask about special merchandise for the 50th . I recall there were a lot of retro items. Instead of the characters looking as they do now, they were reminiscent of 1955.
grandmadizny
I thought I would comment on the Main St. episode. Great show. The time capsule was buried in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle on the 40th anniversary and will be opened on the 90th anniversary, July 17, 2045. They kept the party line phones and the stove, but the checkers/barrels sadly are gone. My kids use to enjoy playing checkers while I shopped the kitchen store. the Great Moments with Mr Lincoln was fun with those headsets but when they redid it for the 50th they took them away. The haircutting version had only been there for a few years. A CM told me back then that the headsets would break & they decided to stop using them. Sad. Thanks for your work. And thanks to you guest from LV as well.
grandmadizny
Need to make a correction. The time capsule was to be opened in 40 years not 50 years as some have noted. I have tried to attach a pic of the actual plaque that commemorates this. It clearly states to be opened July 17, 2035. My apologies for the error.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: