• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Secrets about Disney Movies

Forums > Carthay Lounge > Secrets about Disney Movies

'Ello Poppet
Does anyone know any cool secrets to some if the Disney cartoon movies? For example did Walt name a character after someone special?? I always wondered if there were more meaning or deeper meanings to some of the cartoons...
DisneyLuv
Ive read there are hidden images in Disney animated movies and characters from other movies.
'Ello Poppet
I heard that John goodman plays a lot of voices to in the Disney cartoons. Anyone know of this is true and why do they like John goodman so much..btw I think he's awesome
Club33
There was a scene cut from Snow White with all of the dwarfs sleeping and snoring. That recording of the snore was later used in the hotel in Rainbow Ridge at Disneyland. That recording then moved to the bear sleeping in Country Bear Jamboree, and is now Brer Bear in his cave in Splash Mountain. It is the oldest recording used at DL!
wingman
The technique created by Disney Studios to make the Leprechauns look small in Darby O'Gill was used to make the Hobbits look small in Lord of the Rings.
'Ello Poppet
Cool!
Jen - DIO
Characters often make cameos in other films: Eugene & Rapunzel are in Frozen, Sebastian and the Beast are in Aladdin, Mickey & Goofy are in The Little Mermaid, just to name a few!
Sam
they are in the little mermaid? wow I have watched that so many times gonna have to watch it again now
Disney Jenn - DIO
Pixar also has a lot of cameos in their movies. The one that pops into my head right now if Nemo is in Monsters Inc.
'Ello Poppet
I think mickey and goofy are at the audience of Ariel's wedding.. I think
Disney Jenn - DIO
Mickey and goofy are at the part where all the sisters are introducing their sister, Ariel. They are part of the merpeople crowd.
'Ello Poppet
Ah awesome! I'll have to check that out!
Cooper Clan!
wherevare Eugene and Rupunzel I n Frozen?
Michelle McGrath
They are in the part where Ana is introducing and asking for permission to marry I think. Or maybe it's the part when they open the gate
Disney Jenn - DIO
They are in the ball room
Jen - DIO
^^ Nope, theyre in the crowd outside walking into the castle when Anna first goes outside.
Disney Jenn - DIO
Oh I thought they were already inside
Jen - DIO
Nope. There are screenshots of them floating around the interwebs...I'll find it and send it to you for next time you watch it!
Disney Jenn - DIO
I saw the pics but it was after seeing the movie. I just saw the pillar and walls in the pic and thought it was indoors. :-p
PiratesLife
Older disney movies use the same dance or walk scenes and just switch characters for the other movies. I think jungle book has a dance scene like that
Ashley Jacques
The Pizza Planet truck from Toy Story has been in other Disney Pixar movies like Finding Nemo!
'Ello Poppet
Wow that's cool!
Peachyq
Has anyone read "The Pixar Theory"? I was searching for a thread but didn't come across any here. Just finished reading about it and it blew my mind.
Ashley
I think (I'm not 100% positive) that John Ratzenberger (Cliff from Cheers) has done a voice in every Pixar movie.
Disney Jenn - DIO
Yes he is ham in toy story
Lyea
John Ratzenberger has voiced (either as supporting character or brief) in every single PIXAR movie and I don't think he's gonna stop anytime soon. Also, PIXAR places hints of the next feature in the current film.
'Ello Poppet
Awesome, I did not know that Lyea!! Thanks for the info!
PassportPrincess
I saw Jessie from Toy Story 2 & 3 near the end of monsters inc. and some of the bugs from Bugs Life in Toy Story 2!
Hasbrouck Clan
In frozen there is a stuffed mickey on a shelf in the store where they are having the "big summer blowout"; down at the bottom of the screen. The candy in the scene with Ana stuffing her face is from wreck it ralph. The tangled cameo takes place during the open the gate song right after she bust through the doors. She has the short hair and you only get a profile of Eugene
Sushidude
but did they get his nose right????? :-)
Ashley
epic response Sushidude :D
Macmommyx2
Walt Disney's mom's name was Flora just like one of the fairies in Sleeping Beauty. kinda cool
Hasbrouck Clan
of course not sushidude. they never get his nose right
'Ello Poppet
That is cool Macmommyx2!
Cat
Sully is in the wood carvers hut in brave. Also there is a number that appears in multiple disney/pixar movies, it's the room number that the animators learned there craft in college
'Ello Poppet
How cool! You guys are great ! I love these!
Briarrose
There is a Mulan poster on the wall in Nani's room in Lilo and stitch
Briarrose
Also in the movie Sniw White's eyes are brown but in most merchandise they are blue
Sushidude
Buzz is on the floor next to a toy chest in the dentist's waiting room in Finding Nemo.
Michelle McGrath
Sully from monsters inc is a toilet seat cover in Bonnie's bathroom
route 66
So many cool tid bits of information
Briarrose
Mrs. Potts and Chip are in tarzan
Disneyfan92
There are items from Toy Story in Monsters Inc. and vise versa for Toy Story 3.
'Ello Poppet
Bump
Holly
Mickey is in the mail mans bag in zootopia
'Ello Poppet
Gotta Check that one out Holly !
Jedi_Robb
the director of frozen admits that's Tarzan is Elsa and Anna's brother
'Ello Poppet
Wow really ? Was it in an article Jedi_Robb?
PirateQueenRaval
If you guys like fan theories and easter eggs, there is a YouTube Channel called SuperCarlinBrothers. Each brother (J and Ben) post a different video on Tues/Thursday. They're big Pixar/Disney fans and like the theory that all the Pixar films are connected. Lovely channel. Highly recommended as some of the yheories are good. Some not so much but still fun!
Disney Dave
Sven the reindeer in Frozen is one of the animals Maui accidently shape shifts into during Moana.
Briarrose
Hans, Kristoff, Anna, Sven....Sound familiar?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: