• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Walking distance to DL and must have a balcony

Forums > Area Hotels > Walking distance to DL and must have a balcony

Nat A
Hi there - I'm trying to plan my trip in May and am finding it difficult to confirm if a resort/apartment has a private balcony. This is a must for us as well as being in real walking distance (no more than half mile to entrance). Thank you so much in advance ??
heffurtink
Tropicana right across the street. We stay in a 2 room suite that overlooks Harbor right across the street. Great view and watching the fireworks from the balcony is priceless.
Nat A
Thank you! I'll take a look at that one.
Holly
Marriott maingate
Debra Umbrianna
Best western is directly across street. Fair prices. We stayed there and we rented shooters. Made the whole trip so much better.
Disney Mom
Love park vue inn across the street but never paid attention if they had a balcony.
Disney Mom
They have a whole viewing platform at the hotel for fireworks. At the park Vue inn
NapaJane
Love Park Vue, but no individual balconies. The viewing area is their breakfast patio, overlooks Harbor Blvd.
Fatima N
The grand legacy has a balcony.
Disney2017
anaheim marriott has balconys and not even a 10min walk
Little Chef
bump
Mary Yee
Courtyard Theme Park, hands down! Sheraton Park - park facing room on 11th floor and higher have a view of the entire back side of DCA, can see the fireworks from the privacy of your own room, abit of WOC and Tink flying across the sky!
Fatima N
Grand legacy !

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: