• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Tropicana inn

Forums > Area Hotels > Tropicana inn

Df4ever
just stayed 7 nights. Great hotel just wish they had breakfast
Sophiet1
We have stayed there a couple of times and always had a great stay. The first time we stayed they had an included basic breakfast but discontinued it not long after.
heffurtink
We had Vons deliver yogurt, milk, cereal, muffins, fruit, etc to the Tropicana for us. No breakfast was the only drawback for us there.
Poisoned Apple
It’s good to know it’s still decent! My older son’s first trip, we stayed at the Tropicana. 22yrs ago, he’s 28 now. LOL. Gosh when I think of how long ago that was. Now I feel old. LOL.
Vince
Hey heffurtink, how did grocery delivery work there? Did you call the store directly and how much extra was delivery? I didn’t know that was an option.
M&M=Love
You order online, there is a minimum and first order is free for delivery.
heffurtink
As M&M said you order online and it's delivered to the hotel. It's really convenient. We get stuff for breakfast and also snacks for in and out of the park.
Diane
We booked here because the website said free breakfast...luckily I saw this, called them tonight and confirmed no breakfast. so no breakfast and no free parking...looking at other options....thank you for the info!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: