• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Courtyard by Marriott Main Gate review

Forums > Area Hotels > Courtyard by Marriott Main Gate review

Dizzdad
A lot of similarities with other courtyard hotels which I like. We had a 2 queen/1 bunkbed room. Room was a good size and beds were comfortable. 2 showers could be a little awkward depending on relationships of guests in room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool/hot tub/water park area are nice. 10-15 min walk to park entrances. Mimi's restaurant right in front with Panera and McDonald's next door. Overall good stay.
Dmgiles
We will be staying here October 26th through November 2nd. We have been staying on property the last few years but prices were a lot higher. So it's good to hear that it's a great hotel. I'm nervous staying off property and tried to book the best hotel off property. I also booked the two queen bed room with a Disney view. So I hope it's worth staying at this hotel. Anything else you can share would be appreciated!!
Dizzdad
Whether you like it or not depends on your expectations and what you are used to. I stay at a lot of Marriott properties. I have stayed at the Fairfield next door and like this one more. Pool/hot tub are open 9am-10pm and the water park is open 10am- 9pm I believe. Hotel also has a typical Disney merchandise store, small convenience store, and restaurant has a decent menu to include Starbucks coffee. Mimi's in front has a better selection of food and good prices. Also had no issues using Uber to and from hotel from SNA - about $30 each way for midsize.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: