• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Courtyard by Marriott theme park entrance or Hyatt house at Anaheim??

Forums > Area Hotels > Courtyard by Marriott theme park entrance or Hyatt house at Anaheim??

Dmgiles
I'm looking for suggestions on hotels by Disneyland. I think we have narrowed it down to two of them. We want to stay at a newer hotel but it's more expensive (Courtyard). We have no idea what the Hyatt is like. Is it older and need updating? Pictures are nice and it's cheaper. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We were also thinking of the Hilton Anaheim. Also heard that it's older and hasn't been updated.
AmandaOregonmama
we're staying there in about 2 weeks. loved being able to get a suite for the price of a standard at DLH. We have 3 kids so the extra space is nice.
wingman
Hyatt House is newer than Courtyard, but is a longer walk to the park. The Hyatt Regency is the nicest hotel in town, according to the travel sites, but is not very close to the park. It is also the oldest of the three hotels. Hyatt House is across from the Springhill Suites and above Walgreens.
Dmgiles
Would love to know what you think about your stay there!!
Dmgiles
Spring Hill suites looked nice also, but it was just a little farther then we wanted.
disneybound
Hyatt Place near the convention center is fantastic! The free shuttle out of Toy Story parking lot is across the street. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great free breakfast rotation, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Hyatt Place has become our go to hotel for Disney trips.
Mary Yee
I have just cancelled my reservation there (if you want to make reservation) based on the reviews.
Dmgiles
Hi Mary. Where did you cancel your reservations at?
Mary Yee
@Dmgiles I cancelled it online with the hotel.
Dmgiles
Which hotel? The Hyatt Place?
Mary Yee
@Dmgiles https://m.hyatt.com/mt/anaheimresort.house.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
M&M=Love
Wow expensive for a non resort property. For a little bit more you could stay on resort.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: