• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Close hotel

Forums > Area Hotels > Close hotel

Minnie253
Looking for very close hotel off property with free parking and free breakfast. Anyone have a hotel they were particularly fond of? I'm trying to put together and Expedia package and there are so many options it is overwhelming.
DisneyNana
Try going on Getawaytoday.com. They show you the distance to the park and a lot of them offer breakfast and free parking.
Disneyland 4-Life
Try Alpine Inn. We go there every-time we go to Disneyland. It's nice and free parking and breakfast. It's right behind cars land
NapaJane
Park Vue Inn is great, free parking, free breakfast, right across the street, but u have to book directly. I haven't been, but heard great things about best western park place in right next door.
tangled and frozen
Are the ones across the street as close as staying on property? It seems like they may be closer than DH or PP.
NapaJane
I think they are, unless you ride the monorail in.
I?Disney
We've stayed at Park Vue several times. Rooms are nice and clean, free breakfast is actually pretty good with hot choices like sausage, biscuits, scrambled eggs, waffle station.... and parking is free. Rooms along the back on the top floor are more quiet in our experience.
Holly
The ones across the street are definitely closer than DH or PP. Park Vue is always our first choice but last month we stayed at Holiday Inn Express it was clean and nice but the walk was further than I was expecting.
Shelley
We love our stays at the Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites...across the street and free basic cont breakfast
@ropedroptofireworks
If you're still looking I have posted on Grand Legacy and Desert Palms threads. Have fun!
Felix
Best western Stovall not free parking but full breakfest
Linda
Best Western Anaheim Plus. Best hotel ever. Walk across the street and free HOT breakfast included with stay. Friendliest staff ever.
Linda
Oh and forgot to had they have a pool and hot tub and free parking.
Cass
That's great to hear Linda. We will be staying there for the first time in December. Can't wait!
Fatima N
I like the grand legacy !

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: