• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Grand Legacy

Forums > Area Hotels > Grand Legacy

Princess22
Any good and bad things about this hotel? Really how close is it to the park? Or to the cross walk to the park?
Disney go girl
it's very close to the park. love this place. the only draw back is that they no longer do free breakfast. they do provide a snack bag with a water, cheese and granola bar.
Rae
I've never stayed at the Grand Legacy but it is very close to the crosswalk to enter the parks. We stay at the BW Anaheim Inn and the Grand Legacy is just a little further up. Staying off property in a hotel on Harbor is much closer than the Disneyland hotel or Paradise Pier hotel.
Amazonprn4
I stay at the Camelot Inn when I go to Disneyland. Across the street from the park and the rooms are nice.
Brian
We stayed here a few months ago. Rooms are small and parking can be a issue other than that not too bad. My main complaint was they had a band playing at their bar every night on top of the building which was extremely loud. I think they stopped around 10:30.
Princess22
Thanks Brian. I hope in October they won't be having the band every night or ending earlier.
Brian
No prob
@ropedroptofireworks
Great hotel for the price. We've stayed 3 times now. Staying there means I have heaps extra $$$ to spend at Disney. We skip the grab and go bag and go straight for snacks at Disney. Rooms are always spotless and staff and very helpful. We're only in the room for a maximum of 6 hours per night so it's not worth us spending more. Have a great time!
Fatima N
I love love love this place. cheap parking, great staff. Clean rooms. I've stayed here 5 or 6 times and I'm staying here in sept too!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: