• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Fairfield is my favorite hotel

Forums > Area Hotels > Fairfield is my favorite hotel

Melissa Swickard Brooks
I love staying at the Fairfield. Has anyone seen the remodel? How is it?
PinkElephants
So glad to read your post! We are staying there next month and hope it will be great!
Melissa Swickard Brooks
You will love it! Great staff, pizza hut on the second floor, panera and McDonald's right there and the park is across the street!! Enjoy
PinkElephants
Thank you so much! We are so excited! The amenities sound great and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to being able to just walk across the street! Were you able to use the pool during your stay(s)? The pictures make it look big.
Melissa Swickard Brooks
The pool is ok not huge. But yes we swam I think it's open until 11 pm. I hope you get a room facing the park. It is fun to watch the fireworks from the top couple floors!
PinkElephants
Great! I called to request a room facing the park but they said it may cost extra for special requests so I'm considering waiting til we arrive to see if they have any available. I don't want to be in the back of the hotel because I don't want my daughter to see the amazing water park they have at the Marriott next door haha!
Dulce Rubi
I have a question about parking.. how much is it per day/night?? I usually stay at cheaper hotels where parking is free, perhaps because they are also further from the park and you will most likely end up buying the ART pass.. I've always been tempted to stay at this particular hotel and I finally decided to book with them for our trip in December.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
19 dollars a night. We just booked a night for December last night
Dulce Rubi
Yikes! A bit pricey i was thinking $10! We are staying for 6 nights?? so I hope the hotel is worth it!
Tiffany Minnick
The only Fairfield by Marriott I'm finding doesn't have a pool is there more than one across from Disney
Poisoned Apple
I am thinking the Courtyard by Marriott is the one with the pool/waterslides. It's in the same area as the Fairfield Inn I think.
MewMew
I just booked reservations for 14 to 17 of december. On a mobile APP special and got a nonsmoking standar room with 2 queen beds and 1 pull out sofa for 92 a nigth. I am so excited to get to know this hotel ??

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: