• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Stanford Inn

Forums > Area Hotels > Stanford Inn

Chance
Hey! So we have our 1st Disneyland trip of the year coming up soon, and this time we're staying at Stanford Inn & Suites, I stayed there a few years back but don't remember much? Anybody been there recently?
Mamaof12
We are here now. What would you like to know ?
Chance
Just how the rooms look? We're staying in a suite that has bunk beds for the kids.
Mamaof12
The rooms are good. Lots of dresser space , has a fridge with a small freezer and a microwave The bunks are sturdy but clean the ladder cuz it's black , as are your feet if you walk barefoot. The bunk room has no window There is a French door separating the 2 rooms. Pool area is nice but also need to clean the tables you might use. Staff is friendly and helpful. This hotel is not ultra fancy but it's pretty nice. Well Actually , the kids feet are not black this time. Just checked. Got lucky and the carpet must have been cleaned. Anything I've missed? Glad to help , Chance
Chance
that's very helpful! thank you, we know it's not a fancy hotel or like staying on property but if it's clean, that's all we're looking for this trip. we'll only be there to shower & sleep.
Amanda :-)
They have a really good continental breakfast! This is our go to hotel :)
The kids rooms are also Mickey decorated
I also love that the sink and mirror are separate from the shower and toilet. It's so much easier to have multiple people getting ready at the same time.
disneybound
Super easy to the ART too. The stop is right in front of the hotel and you can buy tickets at the front desk.
DisneyNana
I thought the Stanford Inn had their own bus but I'm obviously mistaken. Does anybody know if they once had one? I'm just curious.
Chance
there was no bus direct from the hotel, there was the ART that would stop by. We ended up buying an annual pass that included parking so we just used the toy story lot across the street from the hotel.
DisneyNana
Thanks Chance, I'm very familiar with the ART bus but when passing by the hotel on the ART once I thought I saw a bus with the Stanford Inn name on it. Thanks for the info. I need to check into the AP with parking.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: