• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Anyone stay at the Annabella recently?

Forums > Area Hotels > Anyone stay at the Annabella recently?

Arayah Teuscher
I've stayed before and had a good experience and will be staying again in 19 days but recent reviews on yelp and travelocity have been bad. I'm scared and it's too late to find a good deal.
Disneyobsessed
We have stayed there a couple times and have never had a problem. I thought the rooms were decent and the staff was friendly. I don't know how recent the bad reviews are but my last stay about 2 years ago.
Finding disney
Have you looked Into the Howard Johnson. I spent months looking at reviews and for an off property hotel it had the best. I booked there for my upcoming trip and I am really excited. It has an outdoor water park for the kids and the rooms look clean and spacious. It is less than a 10 min walk to the parks and close to restaurants.
Teresa
Howard Johnson is great!! We have stayed there 3 times, rooms were very clean, beds are so comfy and the staff was so very nice!! My grandbabies loved the water park area.....enjoy your stay!!
Finding disney
Thank you, I am really looking forward to staying there. I have read great reviews about the hotel.
Arayah Teuscher
The reviews are recent... with only 15days I can't find anything else within our budget. Hoping it's not going to be a terrible experience
Disney-fanatic
Have you priced out the Residence Inn in Garden Grove? That's where we are staying and we got a great price. it's a mile from the park but it does have a shuttle.
Mary Yee
@Arayah Teuscher Have you looked at the Hyatt House Convention, Fairfield Inn, Best Western Stovalls, Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites or the Grand Legacy? Book directly with the hotel because I’m sure they’d have vacancy and if you are on their loyalty program, sometimes they give you discounts plus extra benefits. Anabella will be getting torn down soon for the Westin Hotel.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: