• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Help?!

Forums > Area Hotels > Help?!

LoveDisney
my family is going to disney on the 24(Apri)and we havent even booked a room! i am in desperate need of hotel help were usually good about booking in plenty of time as we love to stay at bw park place inn but they are unavailablenow of course. we have two adults and five kids the argument is do we save money on room and spend extra day at the park? or get larger comfortable room and lose a day at the park? i vote extra day at the park and pack air mattress... all we do is sleep right? please help.... im going even if i have to sleep in the car lol
heffurtink
I would start calling around and grab anything that is available.
Disney-fanatic
Check the Residence Inn in Garden Grove. We were able to get a room for a great price.
LoveDisney
we would love to walk if at all possible. does anyone know about the ramada inn anaheim convention center?
Michelle
I bumped a review for you of the Ramada.
Deathbythebay
Im going at that time and though we booked through get away today Im always looking for rooms...I think Howard Johnson may have availabilty but depending on how long your stay will be. Also definitely walkable
MLHuerta23
Park Place inn is nice and walking distance. Not sure on availability. Good luck! I also vote on 1 extra day in the park, so true the hotel is pretty much only for sleeping.
I?Disney
I would check Park Vue. They have rooms with bunk beds which might be a good solution for a larger family. It's easily walkable and has a good, hot breakfast, which is also good for a larger crowd. Saves time and money!
disneybound
Make sure to check availability direst with the hotel too! Sometimes rooms are available and only the ones allocated to travel sites are booked.
Jw690
Don't wait till the last minute, then expect something within walking distance!!
LoveDisney
thanks very much for all the help and suggestions, we booked at the ramada and managed to get a mini suite! la quinta had availability as well very nice suite with seperate room and trundle beds but literally double the cost so were staying cheap and going extra day??
Amazonprn4
Camelot Inn is nice and it's with in walking distance

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: