• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Residence Inn Garden Grove

Forums > Area Hotels > Residence Inn Garden Grove

Disney-fanatic
We made the decision to stay here for our trip to Disneyland in May. We are excited to stay here as the property gets great reviews and the pics look very nice. Marriott states that if you find a price that beats their advertised price on their website they will beat it by 25% and they stand behind that promise. I found a cheaper price on getaway.com, filled out their simple to use price match form on their website, and the next morning received an email thanking me for my loyalty to their brand along with confirmation that my rate had been adjustable. We are very excited to stay at this property!
Senior Micky
Wow! Do they provide shuttle service to DL?
Disney-fanatic
Yes they do. It is comparable to ART but only services a couple of motels and the cost is the same or cheaper than ART.
Senior Micky
Worth a look-see!
DisneyNana
We've stayed there several times. Love the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suites when we have 3 teenagers with us. You can use either the ART or the PCA bus. The PCA stops right in front of the hotel and the ART is 1/2 block south of hotel. I can't remember if the PCA had a multi-day rate like the ART bus does.
Disney-fanatic
Disney Nana how was your experience staying here? Did someone utilize the sleeper sofa and if so how was the comfort?
DisneyNana
We had 12 year olds sleep on the sleeper sofa and they didn't complain about it so I'm assuming it was ok. Overall experience was great. Breakfast very good, Monday through Wed they have light snacks in the evening. Full size fridge in kitchen is nice for drinks and snacks. Oh, they even have a dishwasher.
Disney-fanatic
Very nice! We are excited about staying at this property!
DisneyNana
I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. We usually book our vacations through Getawaytoday and that hotel now requires you purchase tickets in the package. We are AP holders now so I'm going to try and reserve the way you did the next time. Thanks for that info.
April Barnes
Happy to see these good reviews my family are I will be staying there in May and my husband always worries that the hotel won't be good
DisneyNana
Oh April, if he doesn't like it I would like to hear about it. I just don't know what he could possibly not like. I wish it was a little closer to the park but it doesn't take long on the bus.
Disney-fanatic
April Barnes what time in May are you going to be at this motel?
April Barnes
We check in the 7th
Disney-fanatic
Awesome April! Enjoy your stay. We arrive on the 13th. We are very excited!
April Barnes
Thanks you too
Disney-fanatic
we absolutely loved this hotel! plenty of room, great breakfast, and the shuttle right outside the door was great! Will definitely stay here again!
DisneyNana
Disney-fanatic I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I can't imagine anyone giving it a poor review.
Disney-fanatic
Yes we loved it! I'm already planning our Disney 2018 trip and we are definitely staying here again!
Holly
Disney-fanatic is this hotel the one off Clementine?
Disney-fanatic
Holly this hotel is on Harbor Blvd in Garden Grove. The address is 11931 Harbor Blvd.
Holly
Thanks

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: