• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Candy Cane Inn, here we come!!!

Forums > Area Hotels > Candy Cane Inn, here we come!!!

Tron3000
A dozen years ago on my first trip to Disneyland we walked past the Candy Cane Inn and I remember thinking how charming and inviting it looked. All these years (and trips) later and we are finally staying there later this month! I am excited beyond belief!!!! Every trip I always want to stay there, but then I find some great deal somewhere else and talk myself into being practical .... This trip we are staying for 10 nights in a premium room with breakfast delivered! My reservations are confirmed and I am NOT going to look at anymore travel sites. Just to hold me to it, I showed my 7year old pictures of the Candy Cane Inn and told him that was where we are staying. GOOD-LUCK if I wanted to change now!!!!
Mamaof12
Tron3000. I hope you enjoy the candy cane as much as we have. The breakfast basket is so nice in the morning James is really great, if you need anything he is always willing to help Have a wonderful trip !
Marilynne Ward Belden
Love it there!
Todd Burton
It will always be my go to hotel. We have stayed numerous times and haven't been let down yet. Best perks compared to any hotel. Free parking shuttle and breakfast. After you stay they give you a return credit of 10$ off a night. This combined with my discounts makes it super cheap compared to surrounding hotel. If you get the premium room at night you write down what you want for breakfast and a time for delivery and boom breakfast will be delivered in the morning.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Wow, that sounds amazing. I've never stayed there, but I'll definitely look into it.
Mamaof12
Staying there in 12 days ! Favorite off site

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: