• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

get a way today...

Forums > Area Hotels > get a way today...

Alina ornelas
Best website to book your trip you can get the hotel and tickets they even offer a layaway plan if you book early enough
Chipper314
Agree. We've used it a few times now. Best way to go.
Alina ornelas
Yes I love how you can combine everything
Vonnie
I'll never book any other way! super easy!
Disneydreamer74
I just went into the Get Away site and the quote I got does not save me any money for a package with hotel, tickets, character dinning.
Alina ornelas
wow i have always got better deals there ticket prices are even a few dollars less..
Disney Mom Of 3
that is the only place I go to book my vacations. taking our 2 oldest in a month!
Disneyisland
I just bought my park tickets through this site. it did save me about $70 for a family of 4. I've also looked at room prices just for research and found that you can find good deals if you are booking early enough in advance.
pixiedandruff
we are considering using them for our match trip and even with a fancy hotel (alo hotel) they are saving us like 200 bucks, plus all the extras you get. 4th night free, 2 free days of ART service, coupons... the only downside is having to pay all at once if you don't plan to use them in advance.
Amanda :-)
Super short notice, but if you buy your tickets between now and tomorrow, they are still selling the tickets at the old and not the new increased price :)
Finding disney
Do you have to pay it all at once or can you make payments?
Chipper314
@hendrix you can make payments. That's how we do it every time
Amanda :-)
Yes Hendrix, your trip just needs to be paid off a month ahead of time and they require a small down payment. That's how we book when staying on one of the Disney properties.
Minniemom7
I think it depends on what you are looking for. It's cheaper for me to buy my tickets from getawaytoday and then book the Desert Inn separate.
First-time mouse
Yes! We’re planning on getting a bundle package eith a 2-day Disneyland ticket and a Universal studio ticlet for each of my family members
Erika Cazares-Owens
Looooove GetAwayToday!!!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: