• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Grand Legacy

Forums > Area Hotels > Grand Legacy

Deathbythebay
Has anyone stayed here? We are planning on staying here next month for location and walking distance to the park, curious to hear any reviews someone may have.
Fatima N
I stayed here when it was the ramada. It was clean and friendly and I liked it. I have reservations in feb also. They are super nice.
Deathbythebay
Thank you, good to hear. We had to drive to the parks last year when we went so looked for a reasonable priced place close to the park
Disney go girl.
it's our favorite! free breakfast , right across the road from disneyland. Awesome pool for the kiddos :)
Mith38
It is a good hotel. Rooms were clean and staff were awesome. We tried breakfast a couple times but found the space and food lacking. Especially the space. Gets really crowded. We stay at Best Western Plus Park Place now though as can't beat their location and breakfast was great.
Jacquelinne
thank you for this post I was thinking of staying here next month glad to hear it's a good hotel!
ZipADeeDoDah
They currently only offer a "quick start pack" instead of the breakfast. It includes string cheese, bottled water, granola bar, and an apple. The location and price are the biggest draws to this hotel.
Jw690
Stayed here in December. Do not get room 100 as it is right in front and you get a lot of noise
Sophiet1
No free breakfast anymore. There are places closer to the park which are usually cheaper.
Fatima N
Stayed here again in dec 2017. So impressive. Love everything about them. Clean. Close to the park. They accommodate your needs. This is my go go off the property hotel

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: