• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Park Vue vs Desert Inn

Forums > Area Hotels > Park Vue vs Desert Inn

Lu
Looking at these two places for our stay next August as I love the location. Although both are reasonable, Park Vue is quite a bit more (relatively). I've heard he breakfast is better but is Park Vue worth the additional cost (close to $100 more per night,)?
NapaJane
We love Park Vue, it is more, but saving me $40 a day at least for our family for breakfast somewhere, and they have free parking. Some places charge $15 a day for parking. Still probably more, but it's right across, always clean, and we get a returning discount.
Lu
I did a fake booking and it basically saves us close to $300 by staying at Desert Inn (,if no car)...si that's admission at universal
Michelle77
I have stayed at both. We definitely preferred Park Vue but there was nothing wrong with Desert Inn. We would stay there again. Especially if it saves you $300!
M&M=Love
bump
DisneyHolly
We have stayed at both a few times. I prefer the Desert Inn due to the cost difference. Park Vue has a better breakfast but with what you save on the room at Desert Inn you can get an even better breakfast at a restaurant with money left over. I also find the rooms at Park Vue much noisier with a lot of outside noise.
Lu
thanks for the feedback. we ended up booking Desert Inn. location is the same but for less money we get a a layout with 2 rooms.
Jw690
There's a reason Desert Inn is cheaper. You get what you pay for. Lousy rooms, no luggage rack , no closet to speak of AND NOT EVEN A DESK TO PUT YOUR SUITCASE!!
portshew
We stay at the Desert Inn. And provably always will. No car no parking fee. The breakfast is worthless because we are going to the park usually before they open. The rooms we have had always have had a dresser and a table for your clothes or suitcase.
Kjoy524
We always stay at Desert inn or BW Park Place (next door). Never had a problem. Rooms always clean and there is an open closet and luggage rack for clothes and suitcases. Each room has a desk and chair. We have always been comfortable.
DisneyHolly
We always stay at the Desert Inn and there IS a desk and also plenty of room to put your clothes. There is hanging space as well as drawers. There is also a luggage rack.
Shera
We love Park vue. We have stayed there multiple times. The rooms are nice and spacious. Free breakfast, free parking and it's right across the street.
Lu
portdhew, what time does breakfast open up?
Shera
7am
Lu
thanks

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: