• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Fairfield inn across the street from main entrance

Forums > Area Hotels > Fairfield inn across the street from main entrance

Angi3mari
Anyone stay here before? How was your stay and how we're the rooms? I booked them for our Dec stay!
Pirate Family
we have stayed there twice and had a great experience both times. The staff is as good as the resort hotels, and they have themed rooms as well.
Marianne
I've stayed there many times and each time was wonderful. I have had free upgrades to the princess room twice. I'm going to Disneyland again in a month and will be at the Fairfield
PinkElephants
bump
Disneyisland
I have stayed here twice and both times were great. We were given free upgrade to a park view room that had cars decorations. the staff were all really nice and the rooms were clean and comfortable. the best thing was the proximity to the park. I've also stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and this one seemed like a closer walk.
PinkElephants
We are booked there for the beginning of summer. Any tips on which direction I should request my room to face so we may have a view of the fireworks?
Disneyisland
I can't remember as it's been a couple of years but both times I have stayed there the staff were very accomodating and if they have a room with a view available they will probably be willing to help you out.
PinkElephants
Great, thank you!
Barbara - MPT Agent
We stayed at the Anaheim Fairfield Inn this week for the second time and were very happy with our room. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. We had a great view of the parks from the 8th floor. We really loved getting breakfast from Panera Bread which is located on Harbor Blvd, directly in front of the hotel. We ordered online and it was on the "Ready Shelf" when we walked in - Panera will also deliver to the Fairfield Inn.
PinkElephants
Great, Barbara! Thank you for the review! That's great to know that I can order Panera online and have it ready on our way to the park! So awesome they will deliver to your door also. I read the rooms are being remodeled and am hoping they will be nice! Are they still Disney-themed? I'm getting excited!!
Barbara - MPT Agent
PinkElephants, it was so convenient to order online! One morning my daughter went to pick up our order and we ate in the room, we ate in the restaurant on the other days. We were in one of the remodeled rooms. The entire wall is a Disney themed collage, I thought it was interesting that the Castle pic was Cinderella's Castle in WDW and another picture from Hollywood Studios. All rooms will be same, they will no longer have the different character themed rooms. We also noticed the TV was huge and had complimentary access to Netflix.
PinkElephants
Barbara, thank you for your response! I'm so excited now! I'm relieved that the rooms won't be different themes because I was stressing over getting the one my daughter wanted haha. Glad to know they are all the same now. Though it does seem odd they'd add WDW pics to the wall collage. Excited for that big TV also! I think the only thing it's missing is a Keurig haha!
Holly
Any updates on this hotel?
Sophiet1
We have stayed at this hotel and even though it isn't far from the parks we found the walk quite long, especially after a long day. We now stay directly across the road from the parks and find it much more convenient.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: