• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

suites or rooms with bunk beds

Forums > Area Hotels > suites or rooms with bunk beds

Amanda :-)
I know that the Stanford Inn and suites and the Portofino offer rooms with bunk beds, but do any of you know of any other hotels that have bunk beds? thanks in advance :)
NapaJane
We stay at Park Vue, Queen with bunk options, and two queens with bunk options.
Mike
You can check outhttp://www.residenceanaheimresort.com/ they just opened this month. You can also check out Springhill Suites at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center. They both have kids suites. The residence inn has two bathrooms and a full kitchen I booked off getaway today
Chance
I know on a previous trip we stayed at the Desert Palm Inn & Suites right on the corner of Katella & Harbor Blvd, if memory serves me right we stayed in the Yuma suite and it had the main room that had a king for mom & dad and there was a separate room for the kids that had a bunk bed, their own tv, and a hide a bed. Really clean & nice hotel and a very short walk into the parks.
thanks so much for all your input! we did decide to go with the park Vue inn!
Dionne:)
Hi Amanda! Yes the Homewood Suites on Convention has bunk beds. This hotel is just a year old wth great free breakfast, arcade room, golf putting area, out door pool movie everynight. They also offer free store deliveries if u need anything, happy hr n a afternoon meal.. Amazing! ill b there soon. Sep & Nov. look into it. You'll b surprised ?
thanks for that dionne! we did book our October trip but that's definitely worth looking into for our Christmas trip!
Dionne:)
yout welcome. :)~?
DisneyNana
Amanda, the Residence Inn on Harbor and Katella have bunk beds and also the one on Harbor in Garden Grove (my favorite hotel). They have kitchens and will shop for you also. Breakfast is served and light snacks Monday thru Wednesday.
Mary Yee
Residence Inn Convention, Hyatt House Convention, HoJo Anaheim (Pirate themed room)
Sophiet1
Bunk bed rooms at Park Vue are very small
NapaJane
We have stayed in a bunk Queen combo at Park Vue, small, then a bunk Queen/Queen combo at Park Vue that was huge, just depends on where the room is in the hotel.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
Courtyard by Marriott has them
Holly
@NapaJane- Was the bunk Queen/ Queen the one that had the adjoining room?
NapaJane
we had a queen/Queen no bunk, and saw the adjoining door, but I am sure they have others.
Holly
Oh gotcha. We've stayed in that room before also

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: