• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Need some help choosing a hotel

Forums > Area Hotels > Need some help choosing a hotel

Shyleestar*
Ok so my family wants a few things in a hotel. We would like somewhere close to Disneyland. Somewhere with free breakfast. Somewhere that has a shuttle to the park directly from the hotel. Any suggestions and advice would be great!
Mamaof12
Candy cane is very nice
NapaJane
We are currently at the Park Vue Inn, clean, truly directly across from the gates, free breakfast, make your own waffles, cereals, biscuits and gravy, eggs, etc. free WiFi, free parking. Have to book direct, only downfall, can't get thru any package, but this is my 5th time in the past 12 months. Will return again. Breakfast isn't fine dining at the Ritz, but we fill up and it saves me $40-50.
Shyleestar*
Thank you guys for your suggestions!
Pixie dust
We always stay at best western Park Place. Just got home from there. I highly recommend it. You don't need a shuttle. The free breakfast is a huge variety and it's the closest motel to the entrance. Prices are right and rooms are good. Service is always friendly. No complaints here
Looking forward to staying at the BW PP when are there at the end of Sept
Chance
when we haven't stayed on property,we've liked to stay at Desert Palm Inn. It's close, you look out your window into California Adventures. Free parking, nice pool, and they have a free full buffet style breakfast each morning, sausage, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, waffles, cereals, pastries, biscuits & gravy, etc...
Berta1214
Candy Cane for sure. Park Vue also has an included breakfast and is right across the street.
'Ello Poppet
Best westerns are awesome !
Disneymommy559
I stayed at BW ParkPalace and it was awesome. it's so close to the DL entrance. Friendly staff and the free breakfast is a plus. We have a little one and he slept in most of the time so, my hubby asked the staff in the breakfast area if he can make a plate for us after he eats his breakfast because I'm staying with our Lil boy whose still sleeping
Tessa
following :-)
Pixie86
We stayed at the BW Park Palace once. Our rooms were dirty & the staff was ok. If I have the choice I don't stay here. We're trying the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel this time around & are hoping for a better experience. Typically we'll just pay the extra to stay at one of the main hotels because we know we'll have a great experience
Magnolia381
We just got back from a weeklong stay at the Candy Cane and I don't have a single complaint. We loved every aspect of our stay. We have a 5 yr old daughter and a 7 yr old son. They swam in the pool and did fine with the walks/shuttle rides back and forth for five days. Nice and close to everything!
LoveDisney
does anyone know a great budget hotel? it doesn't have to be close were willing to drive and park at structure. my niece just got some very bad cancer news and family is trying to plan a last minute trip in two weeks so we really don't have the budget for it (we're planning October trip) but for obvious reasons we want to be there?
Mickey Bound
Don't have advice just wanted to say I'm sorry about the news.
LoveDisney
thank you! appreciate that
Beachboy
Desert Inn & Suites is right across the street from the entrance. Motel 6 usually has low rates and there are several in the area.
Mary Yee
Residence Inn Maingate, Residence Inn Convention, Hotel Indigo, Hyatt House Convention, Springhill Suites Convention, Springhill Suites Maingate

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: