• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Cheapest for 6!!!

Forums > Area Hotels > Cheapest for 6!!!

Bossy22
Cheapest for 6!!! My family is looking for the best deal within walking distance for 6 people. We have stayed at Super 8 on Katella, la Quunta, and Desert Inn and Suites. We were ok with all but loved how close Desert Inn was and the breakfast was good enough for us! Is there anything we're missing that can acomodate us for a similar or cheaper price?
NapaJane
We are heading to Park Vue tomorrow. 5 of us, have a room with 2queens, and a bunk bed. Not sure if you have littles, bunk may work, or no?? They have free breakfast too.
Jennifer Leal Lopes
Napajra how is Park Vue? We will be going in February and staying there.
Fagoo
if you want something that's truly cheap, the carriage inn is where we stayed last year. 400 for a six night stay, plus free breakfast (cereal, muffins, doughnuts, pancakes or waffles, milk, juice, and hard boiled eggs, for some reason, and you were allowed to take food back to your room) and parking. not within walking distance unless you like a fifteen minute hike each way, but it has a shuttle for like 5 bucks a day, I think? we stayed at the castle inn the year before last, and it was the same price wise and super close, but they double billed us two days before they were supposed to, so I can't in good conscience recommend them. plus no breakfast.
NapaJane
We are at the Park Vue now, its clean, close and my 4th stay in a year. Staff is very friendly. No elevator, stairs after walking all day are a bit much, but I like the close walk.
Bossy22
We loved that Desert Inn is right across the road! Park bye would be about 600 dollars more for our time! Carriage would be about 400 bucks cheaper but is quite far. Is there a shuttle? How'd you get to the park each day?
Fagoo
carriage has a shuttle, but we just parked at the Disney lot, because we had more freedom to come and go as we pleased. it's only about two blocks from the parking lot.
Kabrina
motel 6 main gate is about 400 for 5 nights. no breakfast tho. and a 10 to 15 min walk or the art bus across the street
Pixie dust
I love Best Western Park Place directly across the street. It's still my favorite. It's super close and very reasonable prices.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: