The original hotel built for Guests at a Disney theme park, the Disneyland Hotel is a classic and magical home away from home for Guests of the Disneyland Resort. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel means the magic won't end when the park finally shuts down.
For over 50 years, the iconic Disneyland Hotel has provided its guests with a rich tradition of fun and warm hospitality. The Three-Diamond Awarding-winning hotel has 990 guest rooms and 60 suites along with an array of fine dining including the award-winning Steak House 55, Goofy’s Kitchen, Hook’s Pointe and the cozy Wine Cellar. Guests can also enjoy the Never Land Pool based on Walt Disney’s classic animated film “Peter Pan.”
- Conveniently located adjacent to the Downtown Disney® District
- Over 969 rooms in three high-rise towers
- Disney touches are everywhere, like the oversized Sorcerer's Hat and the Never Land themed pool
- State-of-the-art business center and conference facilities unrivaled by many Anaheim hotels
- Imaginative environments, attention to detail and Disney-quality service
**Beginning in August 2009, Southern California’s landmark Disneyland Hotel will start a significant renovation project that will include major improvements to its guest rooms and considerable changes to the exterior of the hotel. The hotel will remain open during the renovation, which will be conducted in phases, and is scheduled to be completed in 2012.
A shot of the Disneyland Hotel at night